Saturday, June 7, 2008

I AM TIRED


Friends i am really very tired to write on the simple tricks.. yesterday when i was in front of my computer and thinking what should i do now, one plan came on my mind. i search google with the keywords (the exact title ) of the posts written by me, and you know what i found .... amazingly my post was not in the first 3 pages of google search. i was actually busy with my final Semester exam these days and it was really tough for me to keep updating it.. anyway after getting this result from google i felt very boared that how can this be?

so for bloggers my suggestion is keep updating your blog on a regular basis. otherwise you understand how it feel.. to see yourself so down.

anyway i am thinking to earn some money from this blog, and signed up for many programme. and my next post will be on this matter. so keep in touch...

No comments: